1/06/2008

Reading suggestions and Truckin'....

Rather than get too much out of my head today, I thought I'd do a little kuh-myoo-ni-tee service and point you to a couple of posts that are well worth the read.

The first is by my brudder Carson. At Pokers end tells a tale from his perspective of a place in the game we've all been at, at one time or another. I think it's very well written and deserves a good look.

The second great post I read recently was from the BWoP. Her post from the other day on Poker as an Investment, was a well thought out piece with some excellent and mind stimulating points. I suggest you take a look at it to.

As always here in Bedrock, I suggest you make sure to check out Truckin'. January's edition carries on the tradition of some great story telling, with some great reading of interest for everyone.

I hope you'll take the time to check out all of these reads. I don't think anyone will go away from any of them dissapointed.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

1 comment:

BWoP said...

Bam Bam,

Thanks for the link and all of the kind and supportive comments on my blog. I hope to see you up north some day soon.