11/26/2007

Rest in peace, (or not ! ) K.D. .....

Today I was going to post on a bad beat poker weekend, where I killed the on-line poker world and made a substantial profit, but had a Q-8 take me out of a live game "just because." Hell, Pebbles killed on-line too, and I so wanted to talk about that.
That'll have to wait. Things have changed, random is totally taking over.

Another of my thrashing, vocal mad-men has passed. It brings a sense of sadness, a sense of remorse for good times left behind and certainly, a sense of urgency for life itself.

This Vegas trip couldn't come at a better time. As the only advice I remember my Grandfather giving me, is starting to kick it into overdrive.

I plan to "love it like I'll never get to see it again" from this point forward. I always have.... it's just that another mortality reminder has been sent my way. They always seem to come at just the right time for me. I just wish it wasn't at the expense of others.

So if you're anywhere near me in Vegas.............
Cum on feel the noize.......Girls Rock your boy's .....

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

No comments: