2/10/2009

Silly Sci Fi fluff...

Running ridiculously behind for a flight out to Montreal and I still haven't started on my little Friday project for BadBlood either. So this crap will just have to do for today!

Oh and Riggs my brudder.... you is da' bomb!!!!!!
Yesterday's texts and comments, made it the hardest I've laughed & thought at the same time in forever!

= = = = = = = = =

So in this sci-fi character thingy.....

Apparently Iggy! need not worry. I've got your back little fella.

Gimli

With a hearty attitude and a gruff yet caring demeanor, you are staunchly dedicated to fighting the good fight.

"Nobody tosses a Dwarf!"

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



Back for Frantic Friday don't worry! I promised my fellow BB and well hell, there just ain't no way I'm letting him down.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

and for a new friend :

Mein aufrichtiger Dank für Drop von ....

No comments: