1/05/2009

Hockey that matters....

If you even remotely think you like Hockey, I hope you've been watching this.


Without a shadow of a doubt, the best Hockey being played anywhere in the world right now, has been played in this World Junior tournament.

It should only get better tonight too!

Canada vs. Sweden for the Gold Medal at 7:00pm est.

Peb's may play in the TuckFard games tonight, I don't know for certain though. I just know that my ass will be planted in front of the tube, while our Nation's best 17, 18 & 19 year old players, try to win a fifth straight Gold Medal for their country.

After the thrill of the games between Canada and the U.S. on New Year's Eve, and then Canada's impressive victory over the Russians just the other day to get into the Gold Medal game, I can't wait to see what level these incredible young men can take their game to next.

Go Canada Go !!

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

2 comments:

Schaubs said...

Gooooooo Canada!!

lightning36 said...

After living through my Blackhawks sucking for so long, I am now prepared to admit that hockey does indeed exist again.