11/12/2008

An important note....

Yeah.... Two post's in one day.

I've had a helluva couple of day's and I'm a little late to the party. But for this kind of party, always better late than never. A friend has asked for our support in helping out a friend in need. One thing I know for certain, it's what the Poker bloggers do.

So, come out and play in the charity game tonight on FullTilt. How can you say no, once you know all the facts.

1) It's for a good cause.
2) You were going to play tonight anyhow.
3) My easy pickens for chips will be in play once again!

You can help out tonight.

Here's the details:

When: 9pm ET on 11/12
Where: Full Tilt - Tournament #67971755
Buy in: $10+$10
NLName: Bad Beat on Kidney Failure
Password: CailtyssRulien

Oh and another thing! You might want to check the entrants list on this one. The last time I checked, no less than four Red letter FullTilt Pro's were entered. It wouldn't surprise me to see a few more than that.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

1 comment:

Wolfshead said...

Beat ya to it. I'm there