10/10/2008

The end of motivational week....

Today's motivational thought is, try not to let yourself become judgemental. Sometimes no matter how things sound or appear at first, they can turn out to be a really good thing!


Of course you need to remember at all times, sometimes things are exactly as good as they look!


So there you have it. The struggle for all of mankind in a nutshell! Balancing natural human nature and it's propensity to cause us to judge, and allowing our eyes to send the decision making process to the brain on your behalf. It's a never ending struggle, I ensure you. There are a couple of tips that can help this decision making process go along just a little bit smoother though, so today I thought I'd share them with the masses.

1) Use all of you senses! Although 'touch' is often thought of as one of the key senses for this process, I highly recommend 'taste.' It'll do wonders to help I promise.

2) Sometimes you just have to start the process at, (or near) the bottom! I think this process should come naturally to most, but just in case. Definitely count on your sense of 'taste' here! Just don't take too big of a bite, it might get you in a lotta' crap!

3) Sometimes no matter what, you just have to think for yourself. Others will not always be that helpful!



I hope all of these little motivational tips this week have helped someone out there! I know reflecting back on all of this, I have actually come away with a new perspective on a few familiar things. I'll certainly never look at rainbows the same way again!



My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

5 comments:

OhCaptain said...

I like rainbows.

Memphis MOJO said...

I feel so motivated! Thanks for the tidbits.

gadzooks64 said...

I've been experiencing an unprecedented level of motivation the last week or so.


I blame you! ;)

muhctim said...

Tips? what tips? But the picture story was great!

Evy said...

I have now decided that Rainbows kick all ass. Literally.