9/05/2008

Political perspective.... (for my friends to the South)

I think first of all, an informed voter is a better voter. Therefore in all fairness to my esteemed opponents, all voters are encouraged to read THIS SIDE and THIS SIDE of the current BBP1. (Battle of the Blogger Politicians, natch!)

I have said that in light of the current going's on around here, I could use a little distraction. I also started this whole thing up here in Blogdem, looking for a little randomness. If you can think of anything that defines, "random distraction" better than any election, I challenge you to bring it forth for review!

There have been comments made about, "The first midget President." Give me a break! What the hell was Gerald Ford? Did you really fall, (Ooooooh! Better run that by the Press Secretary huh?) for that crap about him being clumsy? C'mon voters! Use your noggins! Ford was a Midget on step-ups so that he would get the popular, "short-man" vote. Of course, without having to go all the way over the top to midget!

There's also the ridiculous talk about Veterans affairs, and I quote:

Secretary of Veterans Affairs. "As a family values candidate, I really don't think anybody should be having affairs, especially not the brave men and women of our armed forces."

If you can think of anyone who deserves a good old romp more than our troops, well I still say, If you can't see yourself getting behind our troops, I'd surely like to see you get in front of them.

I will therefore be diligently making calls and communicating with the movers and shakers out there in Blogdem all weekend. Come Monday, I will throw my hat into the ring for this election. And make no mistake! After this weekend of meticulous preperation all of you will see, it clearly makes sense that this is the time for the first Canadian President of all of Blogdem!

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

No comments: