5/06/2008

You-You redo Part II ....

I’ve been incredibly busy getting a few fun things lined up from my discussions with Pebbles on our way back from the “honeymoon,” and suddenly I realized, I missed my monthly You-You!! Well that just won’t do! We're gonna' keep on planning some incredible and fun c h i t for the Summer ahead, and quite a few of you are going to be seriously surprised by the end of it all, I promise. But no You-You in Bedrock? That just bites huge Donkey........... well, you know.

The one thing I prize in all of this Blonkery writing that we do, is learning just a little bit more about what made you, who you are and why.

So here it is, You-You redo part II :

As always, there’s 3 very simple rules.

1) The first name of your first real crush.
Followed by,
2) The name of a blog you feel compelled to read everyday.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT,
3) If you’ve made it this far, you must participate.


Bam-Bam = Gailyn BWoP
Pebbles = Billy Bam-Bam
The Doc = Lynda "The Wife"
I/T = Stephanie The Doc
CK = Chuck F-Train .......(small giggles only please!)
Carson = Crystal minidonk
Cayne = Chalisa Highonpoker
PokerTart = Kirk Katitude
My Final Out = Katie Otis
Neil = Claire Governmentcheese
DrewFours = Katie Katitude
Donkette = Mike Waffles
The Wife = Randy Bettyunderground
minidonk = Robert Miamidon
The Poker Enthusiast = Shawna Waffles
EVY = Mike BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!


Don't forget to FEED THE MONKEY when you get the chance! Tell'em the TuckFards sent you.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

14 comments:

DrChako said...

Lynda Carter
http://thewife-herside.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Stephanie
http://pokerdoctor.blogspot.com/

BWoP said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Mine: Chuck F-Train

Hmmmmmm. Sounds like what I should do to him when we're speeding across the country.

Anonymous said...

Crystal MiniDonk

RaisingCayne said...

Crush: Chalisa. Chalisa Gutierrez.

Blog: Jordan's HighOnPoker. (http://highonpoker.blogspot.com/)

My final out said...

Crush: Katie Webber. (Turned out to be a nutball.)

Blog: Rapid Eye Reality.


-Grouse

pokertart said...

Kirk Katitude

Neilc999 said...

Claire's mum (i think)
goverment cheese (govt-cheese.blogspot.com)

DrewFours said...

Katie B. - Y'know Bam Bam, this sure doesn't help me forget how old I am.

http://pokerkat.blogspot.com/

I knew there was something I liked about 'The Doc' - Now I know: 'Lynda Carter' - if only she knew!

Donkette said...

Mike Seadock
http://sirfwalgman.blogspot.com/

The NL Wife said...

My first crush - Randy (kindergarten - high school)

Blog: Betty Underground

Big hugs from Seattle!

Unknown said...

Robert
Miami Don

The Poker Enthusiast said...

Shawn
waffles

Evy said...

Mike
Riggstad