6/04/2010

Frantic Friday : The Ginger Edition (NSFW) ....

At the request of Tragedy, (and I'm quite certain to AlCantHang's delight!) today's Frantic Friday is all about the Redheads!

Lord knows I didn't stand a chance from a very, very young age. If you really think about it, this kids history is just jam packed with being surrounded by delicious and delightful Gingers.

I mean seriously, don't you think the look on my face in this old family pic,


kinda' says it all!

Hell, even the mother in law's a Ginger!


Even my old family stories were full of Gingers! Both Barney and Fred would take turns recalling the day some smoking hawt Redhead that passed through town for some show, took the time to make their day.




Yes from a very early age, I knew I was destined to fall in love with


So let's get right to it shall we?

Let's Frantic Friday all about the


and let's try to get it right.

If you know anything about me, you'll know I want to do right by you my dear readers. I just can't stand it


In my personal opinion, there's just something special about a


It's actually so bad that when I'm with one,


all I want to do is go back to bed!

;)

Now you know me! I love ALL types, shapes, varieties and sizes of women! It's just who I am and what I do. But to be honest when they come along as a


to me personally, life just


If that's a bad thing, I don't wanna be good!

Just the other day, Peb's and I had one of our very favourite Gingers stop by for a few drinks out back.

Our gal Ena's a totally awesome


that just loves to show off her


Now Ena is also the typical yet totally


and we all know what that means right?

NO!
Come on gang.

Redheads = Freckles.

I probably shouldn't do this but because you took the time to drop by my dear reader, I'll take the chance that Ena won't get too upset about these next two pics.

Besides Ena should be so proud of it all anyhow, because when it comes to a smokin'


with freckles,


Peb's and I took turns later in the afternoon and you know what?


Ah Redheads,


don't you?

You know what else I love about Redheads, besides how incredible they look


they also come in all kinds of Redheads.

Strawberry Blonde, brilliant red, fluorescent red and my personal favourite, the


Yes the worlds Redheads are delicious, delectable and one thing will always remain the same,


You just gotta' love that!

Have a great Frantic Friday everyone! Peb's and I are off to a pretty special event this weekend. Another of our buddies Celia, is having a very big day this Saturday. She's finally going to have her


I may have pics next week!

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

3 comments:

Josie said...

Wow awesome post. That was my first frantic friday - you know your subject VERY WELL. lol

Another ginger you failed to mention - Josie & The Pusscats...no not me, THE CARTOON!

lightning36 said...

Ahhh ... a Frantic Friday with redheads. Does it get any better than this. Only one thing missing -- but I guess this blog isn't the best place for it, right?

Thank you, sir.

PokahDave said...

How did I miss this? Good Game sir!