11/17/2008

Weird things on the go....

Only have time for a quicky today, as the cave is under more than a foot of snow and ice. I'll need to do some diggin' out and get some of that weight off the roof in a hurry.

So we'll go with a couple of quick questions for you and the promised screen capture from the charity game last week. As well as one that proves muhctim's reads, are right on the money!

The first question I have is regarding the latest run of monster hands over on FullTilt. Besides myself and TwoBlackAces, has anyone else been running exceptionally well with hands like Quads, Straight flushes etc.? I only ask because of the 9 or 10 games I played over the weekend, this was the 8th. time I hit Quads.


Loved the help from the rail by the way Doc! If I had more time, I'd also put a couple of the 3, (YES THREE!) Straight Flushes that I also hit. One being so close to a Royal it hurt, as I was only good to the King.

The next question is, has anyone else noticed these crazy word verifications of late? Usually, I can figure the poor dolt having to enter some form of type, is just biding their time with simple repeat letters within a hands reach. You know what I mean, the typical zzqrtq or vxzxcv and the like. Has anyone else noticed the switch to some fairly comical ones? Over the last week or two, I've been asked to type in a few like braoff, imanut, betucant, inerpnts, nizgunz and twice, I've run across felasheo and felateo. Something tells me that our friends have a little something-something on their minds of late!

When I jumped into a RAZZ game to kill a little time yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to find my Monday Night pal, muhctim sitting down at the table. Always my pleasure good Sir! On one hand in particular, his read was right smack dab on the money! Thankfully, my opponent had absoloutely no clue what-so-ever, and let me get away with RAZZ murder!



The last shot here is from the Bad Beat on Kidney Failure charity event last week. This was the hand that got several comments from around the table, as I showed the complete bluff with air that took a nice pot from Mr. B.. I wouldn't normally consider showing the move to be honest, but you know how it goes! A little ego when you actually think you're making the correct play and it works out that you're right, can make you do something as silly as showing a Pro that you caught him with his hand in the cookie jar again.


Ok then, I'd better get my butt in gear now. Something tells me it's going to be a pretty long day of moving snow. It may be that the expectations are for another foot of the stuff by Dinner time!

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

8 comments:

DrewFours said...

Good luck with all the snow - I hope it stresses only muscles, and not attitudes or roofs!!!!

DrChako said...

Check? Sorry, not in my vocabulary.

I think you are the only one with the big hands lately. The only time I've seen quads is when I'm railing you!

-DrC

Unknown said...

Can't you let dino clean it off with his tail?

Hmmm no?

I've been sending super prayers your way and I hope everything is good.

Thanks for the quick talk on Friday. I needed to hear what you had to say.

IT

Memphis MOJO said...

?I've been asked to type in a few like braoff, imanut, betucant, inerpnts, nizgunz and twice, I've run across felasheo and felateo. Something tells me that our friends have a little something-something on their minds of late!"

I saw some place that the verification word was: biteme
(not making this up).

Get your stuff done by Tuckfard time!!

muhctim said...

What Mojo said, TF tonite, no excuse. It aint like this is the only snow you're gonna see up there all year, sheesh. lol

Wolfshead said...

If you feel you must shovel I still need about 2 dozen holes dug. I'll even by the pastrami reuben.

Katitude said...

Weird about the word verifications...I just left a comment on Julius Goat's blog, and the verification was hummer .

BWoP said...

I must be getting the PG-13 version of word verifications.