10/16/2008

Le Tune Challenge....

The good folks over at RAKE BRAIN have invited a few of us out for a little game of Poker. Actually, it's more like Le Tune is throwing together a HA game for 35 of his closest, 'friends.' He's even been kind enough to place a $100 bounty on his head. Very, very cool indeed!

And what a list of entrants! This should be great!

Participating poker bloggers: (sorry! NO time for linkage!)

MrSubliminal - MrSubliminal
BadBlood - BadBloodonPoker
ToastOnTilt – GolfandPoker
mookie99 – Mookie99
AlCantHang – AlCantHang
HighOnPoker – HighOnPoker
Gcox25 – Gcox25
StatikKling – Mattahfahtu
Babaghanoush – HardboiledPoker
katitude – PokerKat
VinNay – runner-runner-rebuy
Pokerpeaker – PokingandPeaking
Bam-Bam – Bam-baminbedrock
Buddydank – Buddydank
Jaxia – Stealtheblinds
emptyman – PokeryGoodness
huntvegas – HuntVegasPoker
TNSpaceman – JasonKirk
numbbono – DonkeysDraw
Schaubs – Lolaschaubs
ck31 – Bwop
pvanharibo – LawChica
lucko21 – PokerCash
drchako1 – PokerDoctor
Fuel55 – Fuel55
$mokkee - $mokkee
NightRanger - NightRanger
MiamiDon - MiamiDon
PirateLawyer - PirateLawyer
DDionysus - DDionysus
bdidde - Biggestron

RakeBrain people

LeTune – Rakebrain
gifted08 – Rakebrain member
woodo75 – Rakebrain member
td8507 – Rakebrain member
Vadim331 – Rakebrain staff

The game is a mixture of Texas Hold’em and Omaha, both in pot-limit format. Now I personally read that as Omaha Hi. Hopefully, that's the case! I am so NOT a happy split game player!

Either way, this should be a blast!

If you've got nothing to do around 7:00pm tonight and could use a few laughs, c'mon out and rail me. For tonight, I will attempt to NOT look like as big of an idiot as I usually do in Omatard! But I do recommend you get there early! There's a good chance you'll miss me if you don't!

See..... Not only did I make a few bucks in my repeat STUD game with the gang, I also won another MTT last night! Combine that with my second in the Riverchasers and Tuesday's Skillz win....... I should be good for getting kicked in the junk at Poker for at least the rest of the year now!

:)

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

8 comments:

lightning36 said...

Sounds like fun. Sorry that I found out too late. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Go get'em ya OmaTard!!!

DrewFours said...

You should have fun, even if it's four-card-bingo. er... I mean O8.

Enjoy yourself and thank you for the kind words sir!

BWoP said...

You're going DOWN!!!

BamBam said...

Baby I Rove it when you tark dirty to me !

;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wolfshead said...

Thanks for letting me know that there is someone out there. Your wrds were very profound