8/14/2008

The 2008 Dream Team....

In my attempts to create a Team Canada for The Rooster's little Golf game at The Bash, I found myself stuck for a fourth. (when someone couldn't make it out for the fun) I have to admit, I was a little more than disappointed that he wasn't available for my own personal Dream Team. Like the very game of Golf itself, this left me scrambling to find a fourth. As any good team captain would, I consulted with the rest of my team and tried to work out a solution.

What we initially came up with was, the need for the Weeeeeeeeeeee factor. Or as DonKaaa so correctly put it, "Any random Blogger, as long as he or she is willing to get stupid with us!" Obviously, that one statement helped open up the range for me just a touch. This got me thinking about where to send out the invitation to the potential honourary TuckFard. Not something to be dealt with lightly you know! There are only a very rare and select few that have made the grade to honourary Tucks. The list is short, yet VERY! un-distinguished. Not one of them has ever disappointed either, since gaining the glam and glitter that is Tuckfard. This puts an immense amount of pressure on me to make the right decision. Then it came to me! Like the chime of the girly chat going off at the arrival of a message, a bell went off in my head.

OK........... it was actually the chime of a message in Girly chat.

"BAM!" was all it said.

This was a friend whom I hadn't had the opportunity to chat with, in a very, very loooooong time. I was thrilled! We went on for sometime, with me leaving all that work related crap for another day. Finally, the discussion worked it's way around to Al's Bash.

Bam : "Hey! You bashing?"
Friend : "Yes"
Friend : "I couldn't miss that"
Bam : "That's great! can't wait to see you then"

We pretty much had to leave it at that for a bit, as apparently the meeting I'd called for all of management was about to start. I had to walk away from the chat and my friend. As I walked upstairs to the boardroom, I found myself frozen at the top step. My mind racing, as I tried desperately to process the information racing through my brain. Our Receptionist asked me a bit later, "why are you an idiot?" as I apparently said it out loud for anyone to hear. I rushed into the meeting and told everyone that I'd just forgotten something downstairs, I'd be right back up.

I flew back down to my office and jumped around to the chair at my desk. Yes!!! My friend was still there.

Bam : Hey? You gonna' be there for the Golf on Friday?
Friend : I think so
Bam : You wanna' golf with me, Carson and DonKaaa?
Friend : Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bam : I take it that's a maybe?
Friend : I'm there!

So I'd found the Weeeeeeee factor for our foursome. So I give to you dear readers, the latest entry in a very select group of honourary TuckFards.

The Brack Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedow of Gorf!
My own personal, Michelle Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

This just seems so natural now! I mean, after sharing so many wonderful times and experiences together, (including a smokin' hot young lady, "dancing" for the two of us) why not share a Golf cart too! If anyone out there knows what it means to be Tuckfard, CK should. She's got a great head start on most, having seen us in our natural state and natural environment. (read : bombed in a strip joint!) And there really is that Weeeeeeeeee factor we were looking for.

Wercome to the crub CK! You are once again running with the Tucks.
May Heaven have mercy on your soul....... (and Liver)..... my friend.

I know one thing for certain, this could get messy!

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

5 comments:

DrChako said...

I wanna play!!!

Too bad I'm stuck here in the Pac Northwest.

Have fun out there.

-DrC

BWoP said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I am so thrilled to be an honourary Tuckfard.

See, I can even sperr right :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, Team USA better bring it's A-game else it will be another opportunity of BLAME CANADA!

Hit me up on the im tonight!

IT!

Schaubs said...

I can't seem to post a comment...

6th attempt!

Gooooooooooo Canada!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I look forward to hearing all about it in December, take it down!!

Sorry I couldn't make it, no more days left (golf & vegas trips), saved them for the gathering instead!

Anonymous said...

This is going to rock.

I have 1 question...

"why not share a Golf cart too!"

That means Donkaaaa and I will be in a cart together... are they insured for that? Is that even legal?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjJOHjMWnDE