7/28/2008

Everythings just perfect....

Friday night started out the same way each and every night has gone, for about the last two months or so. My faithful companion and newest, bestest friend was just sitting on the front porch, patiently awaiting my arrival.

Bloggers...... meet Jojo.

You might not be able to tell from that picture, but Jojo is an "Ignatiously challenged" Doberman.
Yeah, she's a midget!

A cute one though, don't you think?

Jojo's probably the best pet in the world too. She sits and waits for me to get home. Her ears perk up and her eyes light up the second I drive into the driveway. Then she spends every moment possible, right at my side. She loves me and I do my best to love her right back. But these are not the reasons she's perfect. She's perfect because, at the end of every single day we spend together, she goes back next door to her real home. You see, Jojo is the neighbours dog, she just thinks she's my dog.

After a rousing play and chase in the backyard, I had to send Jojo back home where she truly belongs. Peb's was home and we had a golf date. Our schedules have been pretty messed up and all of the constant rain here in Bedrock, has really cut into our golfing time together. We got out and had a great time. Here's Pebbles about to fire a drive out through "the shoot," on our 12th. hole.

Yeah.... Peb's plays from the Blue tee blocks gang! That's a particularly challenging tee shot up there for most, but Peb's fired it out there about 248 yds. into the center of the fairway.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn !
I managed to keep the "Loveshack Cup" however.
(Yes we're THAT competitive!)

Saturday was a day of remarkable proportion for us in Bedrock!

What you're looking at there is, the culmination of 2 yrs, 16 days worth of experimentation. A grand total of 746 days, 1,471 attempts, 1,433 "OK" and 38 horrific blends, all leading up to that one drink on the left there.
The PERFECT Margarita! As you can see, I was so thrilled that I broke out a few ounces of 21 years worth of Glen 'perfection' myself.

Allowing ourselves to succumb to the deliciousness that was the PERFECT Margarita, we eventually noticed that sometime throughout the day, the Sun had gone down.

Jojo came back over to make sure we weren't putting ourselves too far into harms way. It's probably a pretty good thing she did. Had the distraction not occurred, I'm pretty sure we'd still be dancing out on that deck right now. Perfect Margarita's, perfect day, a little Salsa and Meringue music and the love of my life. Nothing makes this kid happier than that!

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

3 comments:

DrChako said...

I'm not sure I can play golf with you now. My ego can't take it if Pebs will be outdriving me.

Sounds like an awesome day.

-DrC

Unknown said...

You guys are way too competitive. Better watch out otherwise you will be playing for the Masturbation Cup.

Sheesh, Pebbles can out drive me. But my short game is where its at.

Your puppy is soo cute!

IT

Evy said...

such a cute cute doggy :)