7/30/2008

Post 198.... Karma she's a beyatch?....

Karma's been kickin' my butt lately, end of frickin' story.

I stopped and changed a tire for a poor old girl, stuck out on the highway.
(Lose with trip Aces that night)

I see a guy all stressed out about something and take the time to ask what's up?
I find the wallet he lost, just over in the long grass by his car.
(Lose with a flopped boat, to a rivered over boat that night)

Last night, I pulled a guy away from picking up a quarter, because the forklift heading his way, didn't have enough time to stop.
(lose my $11 buy in with a flopped straight that night)

With post 200 coming up, I'm sweating the HUGE stuff...... to make an appropriate "EH-Lister" qualified entry. I'd hate to let The Rooster down!
(He's bad to the bone!)

BUT !...... Weird freakin' things are happening in NLHE. I posted last nights 9 max. SnG win (while basically blasted out of my gourd)and for some bizarre reason, I won a 90 player MTT tonight. (Freaky! NO?) A small profit from a little $11.00 90 player SnG but you know what? I'll take it.

So with a portion of the winnings, I bought into the mookie. ('cause he don't BLOW!)

No idea WTF is going to happen. I just know someone else has paid for my transgressions. Come on variance............. swing this kid's way.

I say BLOW me Karma.......
I've done my bit!

***** UPDATE *****

Busted out of the mookie in a billion'th!

Folded Aces twice to flops from hell, and pushed with absoloute BS.
NLHE is the greatest thing since sliced KARMA!

Saw great friends though, so........
BLOW ME KARMA !

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Karma also posts at http://www.instanttragedy.com and is looking for you to examine a razz hand.

As for NLHE. Read my blog at IT and see how sometimes the deck hits you, sometimes you fall onto the deck.

Patience my friend, it will come to you when you least expect it.

What?

Karma. And it pays off dividends.

IT

katitude said...

To hell with karma...time to believe in that Cardma babes.

greetings to you and Pebbles from Skagway, alaska!