5/11/2010

Your Tuesday Haircut....

Tuesday seems to be my bad Hair Day lately.

It's no Metal Monday I know but just the same, here's a little International Hair Cut introduction for you. Back in the day and while working for an auto maker with roots in Japan, I travelled across that country quite extensively. In the early 90's, I was thrilled to have seen X-Japan twice. Once at the Tokyo Dome from only 10 rows back! Single loudest event I have ever been to.



*The free bonus trim

It's no secret that I'm a percussion kinda' guy either right? So check out Drummer Yoshiki, rawkin' out at about the 7:30'ish mark of the song. Drummer's that can dance WHILE they play, they just make me smile a lot!



Arigato gozai-mashita....
My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

1 comment:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

I <3 X. They were huge when I was in high school. I still have their songs on my ipod. :)