5/21/2010

Frantic Friday : The Dear Reader Edition.... (NSFW)

My Dear Readers :

Hi gang, it's Bammer.

I know this is supposed to be one of those great Frantic Friday's where all you have to do, is drop in and check out some


or something like that.

But honestly, all the IM's, emails and letters you send trying to get me to keep this up every week, are starting to take their toll on me!

I mean come on! You all know I'll do whatever it takes to warm you up a little, on any given Frantic Friday. But I did say early on in the year, I WON'T be doing this every single week!

So let's get back on regular speaking terms right off the bat, shall we?

How about we start with a great big


I don't know about you, but that sure made me feel better!

Now a few of the comments about the lack of Frantic Friday's around here, have actually gotten a little heated. But I need you to listen up. Don't go getting all grumpy and shit! Of course, I'll still continue my search for the


just for you my dear readers.

It's just that I need to slow down a little. Here's a great example of why.

As you know, I'd do damn near anything for you out there! The other day as I realised it was almost a perfect example of a hot and


day in the


I made my mind up that I would have to take advantage of the situation for my readers.

That meant that FOR YOU, I would have to take the great trek


and make my way down to the waterfront.

As we all know where there's water, there's going to be


and once you find the beach, you'll always be able to find


willing to step up the competition.

Well this day was no exception. I mean, the grounds were covered with potential candidates for Ms.


and no matter where I looked, I was totally getting the show I was looking for.

IT... WAS... AWESOME!

Then one special lady caught my eye.

So she's down at the beach and both she and her friend, had this real Canadian


theme thing going on.

SO HAWT!

In fact it may have been a little too hot for me, as I suddenly found myself belting out a great big


that was loud enough for everyone to hear.

Then came the trouble. I was busted!

This incredible vixen was heading right in my direction too!

Busted, busted and SO VERY, VERY BUSTED!

She walked right up to me and asked what my problem was. What would you do? Think about that for a minute. What would you really do in that situation?

I didn't think at all. I did what came naturally to me and said, EXCUSE ME,


I think I got off pretty easy in this situation! Kira was very cool about it all and after she was done laughing at the idiot in front of her, we grabbed her buddy Jan and had a drink at the beach bar.

I just got lucky that they both had a good sense of humour.

How good was it?

Well when I also got busted checking out the killer


Jan was sporting, all she said was that she knew one thing!


I know one thing too.
Chicks with a sense of humour just plain RAWK!

So I avoided disaster this time and got away with one at the beach. That's why I think I need to slow down just a tad. I don't want to go pissing anyone off in my search. So stick with me and I'll do my best to take care of your needs dear reader.

Thanks for your interest in the fun that is, Frantic Friday.

Now if you'll excuse me, Kira and Jan have asked if I'd take some pictures for them today. They really liked the ones I took the other day and have actually called me a "photographer."

LMAO!

I hope they're thinking along the same lines as they were before, because I know one thing for sure. Despite the incredible heat of that day down at the beach, I don't think I've ever craved a


more than I did right then!

;)

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

6 comments:

lightning36 said...

The weekend will be so much easier now. Thanks!

Wolfshead said...

What a way to start the day.

You got off huh? And easy too. Lucky you.

Jeremy said...

Thank you....

Jeremy said...

Thank you....

Jeremy said...

Thank you....

donnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.