5/28/2009

All in your perspective....

Lucko said : "Not sure how you can think I didn't have Kings the entire way there, but the fact that you do shows that Don doesnt really have much of a case for the other hand being a chip dump."

It really is all in your perspective Lucko isn't it?
So just for the Hell of it, here's mine ;

*** 3RD STREET ***
Dealt to MiamiDon [Ts]
Dealt to smokkee [Th]
Dealt to Chippy McStacks [5h]
Dealt to iaatg6296 [9s]
Dealt to BamBamCan [5s]
Dealt to cracknKK [Kd]
Dealt to lucko21 [Kh 5c] [Ks]
Chippy McStacks is low with [5h]
Chippy McStacks brings in for 15
iaatg6296 folds
BamBamCan completes it to 50 ( I show some strength, despite a dead 5 )
cracknKK folds
lucko21 raises to 100 ( Shows strength, despite a dead K )
MiamiDon folds
smokkee folds
Chippy McStacks calls 85 ( Scares me, after I represent strength )
BamBamCan calls 50
*** 4TH STREET ***
Dealt to Chippy McStacks [5h] [Js] (No help)
Dealt to BamBamCan [5s] [Qh] (No help)
Dealt to lucko21 [Kh 5c Ks] [6c] (No help)
lucko21 bets 50
( Three options: split Kings, burried pockets or air. Kings is more likely, based on 3rd.st raise. )
Chippy McStacks folds ( Bring defend with a strong 5 against mine I assume )
BamBamCan calls 50 ( Call 50 to try and set something up, Um ~ OK )
*** 5TH STREET ***
Dealt to BamBamCan [5s Qh] [4s] ( Showed strength low and Spades and hit both? That helps a bit)
Dealt to lucko21 [Kh 5c Ks 6c] [2c] ( Damn, another low AND a crub! )
lucko21 bets 100
BamBamCan calls 100 ( Tempted to walk here, but decide to make last call unless I hit my set up )
*** 6TH STREET ***
Dealt to BamBamCan [5s Qh 4s] [3s] ( WOW ! Damn near pefect card. If I'm against a pair of Kings here maybe even two pair, I'm showing a possible straight flush AND have been showing some strength. )
Dealt to lucko21 [Kh 5c Ks 6c 2c] [As]
lucko21 bets 100 ( It's a King burried. Has to know I do not have Aces )
BamBamCan raises to 200 ( Show that you're not afraid )
lucko21 calls 100 ( Show that you are )
*** 7TH STREET ***
Dealt to lucko21 [Kh 5c Ks 6c 2c As] [3h]
lucko21 checks ( Limit the pot size now? Either didn't improve a pair, or is brilliantly trapping me )
BamBamCan bets 100 ( Only way to win the pot now )
lucko21 calls 100
( Yep! Still no strength it's a pair. I believe this would be called a crying call, had the hand gone the way I was representing no? )
*** SHOW DOWN ***
BamBamCan shows [Ac Jc 5s Qh 4s 3s 7d] Ace Queen high
lucko21 shows [Kh 5c Ks 6c 2c As 3h] a pair of Kings
lucko21 wins the pot (1,270) with a pair of Kings

Glub - Glub, say's this "Limit Fishie."

Poker, moves and us Bloggers.
Never before has so much been said, about so very little.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

2 comments:

KenP said...

HH's give me a headache, but...

He probably played it best but that wasn't great. I'd have to think Chippy was on a concealed middle pair. Had a hope and it went away.

Pot size probably lead to the altercation/persistance. Not solid
Sklansky anywhere that I can see. But, reasonable thoughts by both remaining. He had to make the crying call though unimproved.

HH's are out of time and place. Stacks aren't given. Hard to say one way or another. Kismet? Probably.

Baywolfe said...

No way he's folding on 7th Street unless you get an Ace. With KK he's going to assume he has the best hand. I know 2-3-4 didn't scare him, nor did two spades.

I'd probably have dropped that like a hot potato on 5th Street.