3/19/2009

Frantic Friday : The reason Edition.... (NSFW)

I just put today's post together, to sum up why I like my Frantic Friday's so much. You see, Frantic Friday's have really become quite the popular day around these parts, so I really want to keep them up for you. I'm almost treating them like a little business of sorts and you all know, it's all about :


in todays market! A bunch of you out there are also telling me very clearly, that you can't wait until it's Frantic Friday. So Frantic Friday's are here to stay for at least a little while longer I guess, and we'll try our best to run with the following theme :


So let me set my drink down on a :


and get myself down to business!

After all, no one comes here on a Friday to see :


Everyone is always after the same thing! You all want me to get to the :


and :


So since it's always been one of my :


to keep bringing you fine readers the best of some great :


I'll do my very best, to satisfy your ever incereasing needs.

Now I do have one little housekeeping item to get out of the way, before we really get started on this Frantic Friday. So bear with me for a moment, if you'd be so kind.

Has anyone else out there noticed the amazing similarity between :


Maybe it's just me of course, I don't know. I just thought I'd put it out there for everyone. Feel free to discuss it amongst yourselves.

So now here's the reason I love Frantic Friday's so much. In my twits and tweets and the odd e-mail here and there, some of you have told me why you come here all the time or more specifically, why you make sure to stop by on a Frantic Friday.

So here's the short list with a 'couple' of reasons.

Some say they stop in for the :


while several out there continue to stop by, just to see some great :


Now I did have one blogger comment that he, "can't :


what he'd do, if I started looking for :


with :


on his behalf."

He also said that he and his boy, "always check out these Frantic Friday's together." It seems his son is a pretty big fan of some :


as well. Good on ya' son. Good on ya'!!

So if you've commented, tweeted, I/M'd or e-mailed me about your favorite Frantic Friday, I really want to thank you for your support. If you just happened to stumble across this little page on the intertubles and are still reading this right now, I thank you and ask that you consider the following if you would. It's sort of a motto that this kid chooses to live by, at all times!


My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

17 comments:

Riggstad said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!

DrChako said...

I hurt myself laughing at "Asians and Deer."

Love what you are doing over here.

-DrC

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Wolfshead said...

Keep em coming

Memphis MOJO said...

I love Fridays.

lightning36 said...

Ha ha - saw these at the end of my weekend.

Life -- Sometimes it can be pretty good actually ...

Muhaha

PokahDave said...

Actually you just made my Monday....