Degenerate - di-jen-uh-reyt;
–verb (used without object)
1. to fall below a normal or desirable level in physical, mental, or moral qualities.
2. to diminish in quality, esp. from a former state of coherence, balance, integrity.
3. Evolution. (of a species or any of its traits or structures) to revert to a simple, less highly organized, or less functionally active type.
–verb (used with object)
4. to cause degeneration in; bring about a decline, deterioration, or reversion in.
5. having fallen below a normal or desirable level, esp. in moral qualities; deteriorated; degraded: a degenerate king > a degenerate Ace.
7. having lost, or become impaired with respect to, the qualities proper to the race or kind: a degenerate gambler.
8. characterized by or associated with degeneracy: degenerate gambling.
9. a person who has declined, as in morals or character, from a type or standard considered normal.
10. a person or thing that reverts to an earlier stage of culture, development, or evolution.
Capitalism - kap-i-tl-iz-uhm
1. An economic system in which investment in and ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange of wealth is made and maintained chiefly by private individuals or corporations, esp. as contrasted to cooperatively or state-owned means of wealth.
I may be stuck in corporate Bedrock, BUT my team for Degeneralism is a lock!
Team HAWT Chicks will probably roll over the field and dominate the entire trip in Vegas. It's just how they roll! TRUST ME !!!!! Bam-Bam is wise !! S'perience got me where I am today.
I highly recommend you check it out and participate HERE !!! Unless of course, U R a COMMIE bastage !!!
My sincerest thanks for dropping by....