7/02/2008

Keeping up with the goings on....

Just a quick note to those that may not be regular readers of the G-Vegas gang. Take the time to stop by and read the last couple of entries. They're both by G-Rob and provide some of his review of the recent trip to Vegas. There's some comments about him "raising the bar" over there for the rest of the crew. I think once you take a look yourself, you'll see what they mean. (just be careful with any praise you feel inclined to bestow upon the man please! We wouldn't want his head to get too big for his hair!)

Also down in "A-Lister" territory, all the details of the Winter WBPT dates have been decided on, by the reigning champion of all things bloggable. I believe the dates were December 11-14 or something like that. I hear there's a Golf game in the works as well for those interested. That's something I can say I really look forward to this trip. The golf's being organized, (with the help of The Rooster!) by my man Schwabbles. This should be a blast!

The G-Okie crew are getting really close to Okie-Vegas weekend now. If you get the chance, stop by and let G-Cox know you're hoping he has a great time as always. With the crew he has attending this time, I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the trip reports from everyone involved. I wanted to make it this time, so I'm really hoping to live vicariously through some of those reports!

Last but not least and I say it all the time I know! But if you're not reading Pauly right now as he covers the WSoP in his own way, you just don't know what the hell you're missing. The style, the information and some of the best writing going in our little blogashpere kuh-myoo-ni-tee for certain. The man's got it all. The $50K HORSE coverage was some of the best reading I think I've ever done here and with the Main Event about to start, I can only imagine his coverage is going to be the best out there. It always is!

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

3 comments:

Schaubs said...

I told the Rooster that I would be in for organizing the tournament. Which means figuring out the details of the team event, organizing a few other minor details...

However, I'd like to get the input of a few locals there (or those who have played in Vegas before) as I have never played in LV.

I guess Don, CK or Ftrain would be the best ones to talk to. I figure we could try and get a good group rate if we used some of the locals to book the times.

thoughts?

BamBam said...

Figure out a way to get Revere at a good price Schaubs. Spec-fuckin-tacular and I ended up paying the tips. (yes I said paying)

I promise you one thing, I'll do my best with the one connection I do have. He ain't reliable and apparently, neither am I. But should things work out for some strange reason, we're so ef'in in!

I'll get back to you. Give me a chance to see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

Too late...my ego is already HUUUUGE!

G-Rob