6/15/2008

The highlight reel....

Just got back in the door and I'm going with point form for now.
Much more about the latest Vegas trip later.

-Far too much alcohol.
-Not enough time with good friends.
-CK... Just plain rocks!
-Some quality time with Pauly and Change, is ALWAYS time well spent.
-Three. (the number of times I was called "Baby" by Scotty Nguyen)
-Thirty-seven. (the number of dial-a-shots made or received)
-In honour of, (and with all due respect to) Pauly, the first pro I pissed next to was Phil Gordon.
- Had a very classy conversation with Barry Greenstein.
-Finally met F-Train.
-Bayne doesn't look like he should ever struggle with anything.
-It was a week full of Quads for both Peb's and I.
-Didn't leave millionaires but you know what?
Thousandaires has a nice ring to it. ;o)
-Spending a night with The Corporation, was a hoot.
-VinNay is certainly one of the cool cats.
-Peb's is the hot chick you want shooting for you in craps!
(35 minutes straight!)
-I now own Jack Binion's last gold dollar!
-Degenerate gambling is one of the things I do bestest.
-We heard it was pretty hot outside all week.

Lot's more to talk about but.... the red eye seems to be kicking the crap out of me right now. Red eye flights pointed East and that one screaming kid on the plane, make for a pretty tired Bam-Bam.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

4 comments:

The NL Wife said...

Sorry we missed you . . . next time!

BWoP said...

It was great to see you and Pebs again!

Thanks for all of the support during my PLO run :-)

pokertart said...

Tease! I want the full report....how am I to live vicariously though you in point form?

Get some sleep, then get writing ;)

Unknown said...

One day, we will ride again!

Two goofy guys surrounded by stacks and stacks of chips.

Give pebs a hug for me.

From just the synopsis, you were happy!

That is always +EV

All my best

IT