5/01/2008

Pimpage and Patience....

He starts with a post that gets three major points across.

- He reads almost all of us.
- He's found his one true love.
- He may just be, less-of-a-geek than me !!!

His first two comments come from a certified A-lister and some punk EH-lister. NOT A BAD START IMHO !

Then for post #2 he offers up this......

"I think I am going to give this poker blogging a shot. Hopefully I will bring something to the table. If not, oh well, tough shit."
-MY FINAL OUT

Good Lord.... I think this kid's got hope, don't you?

If you've got a moment, it'd be great if you'd drop by and welcome a new soul to our community.

===============

Still working on a special announcement for a little project that brudder Carson and I have been putting together for a little bit of extra fun this Summer. Final touches should be completed fairly soon and we hope to have it up in the near future both here, and over at the TuckFard site.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

2 comments:

My final out said...

Thanks for the pimpage BamBam. "An A-lister and an EH-lister." I love it.

-Grouse

Unknown said...

Wow...

You could be funny.

If you weren't Canadian :-)

EH!

HOSER!

Have a GREAT day!