5/30/2008

It's finally here !!!!


I don't know about you folks out there, but this kids been waiting for today for some time now. Today it officially starts! NO !!!! Not the WSoP! Something even better!

Today marks the day that The good Dr. starts covering the damn thing. If you think you may be even remotely interested in Poker, The WSoP or even just some damn fine journalism, if you have ANY interest, ANY INTEREST AT ALL!!!! I urge you to check out Pauly's work over the next little while. You will never be disappointed you did.

I am twice as excited about it as usual, as Pauly has mentioned he'll be running two-a-day's throughout the event. One post will be live blogging and then he'll run a daily recap as he always has done as well.

It's like a Birthday/Christmas/BBT win all rolled up into one for us blogger types. The best of the best is about to get down to what he, (and only he) does best.

I'll tell you something right now! For absolutely certain, one of my days in Vegas in two weeks, will be spent watching the man in action. I just can't wait!

Happy Tao of Poker Day Bloggers!


My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

1 comment:

Pauly said...

Thanks Bam Bam!!!!!!