1/14/2008

Our folks in OZ....

I'm sure most that read here are following his progress, but just in case.

A day 1 Aussie Millions update on our man.... (credit = Pauly at Pokernews)

"jeciimd" Doubles Up
On the next to last hand of the night, "jeciimd" doubled up. He was all in preflop with pocket Aces against an opponent's pocket Kings. The board ran out 6h-5s-3s-As-Qd. Chadwick won the pot and increased his stack to 49,900.

"jeciimd" is there because he won a seat on Full Tilt via the "Battle of the Blogger Tournamets: Aussie Millions Challenge." The series was run by popular blogger by the name of AlCantHang. He hosted weekly events and the winners of each of those events qualified for the Tournament of Champions (TOC), with the winner of that winning a seat to the Aussie Millions.

I can't think of anyone out there that wouldn't love to see a blogger do good in an event like this. I know I'm cheering him on. Please support both "jeciimd" and my man Pauly, by following the action on HERE on Pokernews.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

No comments: