3/25/2011

TWEET this....

Today, as I always do, I took the time to make my daily rounds.

You know, stop by every blog I can't wait to read daily.

In 2008 this process, if it was an excellent day, may take up to 3.5 hours to complete.

Well today, it took exactly 4 mins. & 51 seconds.

I know, I know!
I ain't exactly lighting the intertubles up myself right now.

BUT!

I'm,

1) 1700 miles from home
2) living out of a Hotel
and
3) on just week #3 of a new career.

Excuses?

Yeah, possibly.

What's yours?

I judge not, lest I be judged myself.

But FWIW, I can't help sayin' I miss us.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

5 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Hope you're enjoying your new job.

KenP said...

I guess I am on the eminently waitable list. :)

Josie said...

GL with the move and the work.

BWoP said...

Miss you rots and rots!

SirFWALGMan said...

Took you 4 minutes to read me? I must have used a lot of big words.