4/20/2010

The Waffles knows?....

I like Waffles.
Did you know that?
I know, I know!
Everyone really likes Waffles.
It's just more fun to pick on him and laugh at the rants.
Besides, he may be the greatest ranter on the planet.
That's saying something in these economic times!
Not to mention if you're American, the political issues!
Waffles plays poker, Waffles rants & we read.
Life is good no?

But recently while making a few security changes here and there, I discovered something that you may not have considered in the past.

Before I can tell you though, you MUST STOP drinking before you read any further.
.
.
.
.
.


WAFFLES IS PROBABLY AN ACTUAL GENIUS.

Let's try and keep the Beer, Coke, Scotch or what ever OFF the keyboards shall we?

I know I've let this place slide a little more than I should but sometimes, life can get in the way. Since I kind of like life, I tend to let it. It's been working for me so far, so I'll be sticking to that plan for a touch longer.

Anywho....

Like I said I was shaking a few things up, making a couple of security changes that were LONG over due, when I came across a revelation of sorts.

Waffles gets it!

People like bad news, rants about something or just more generally, a little bitching and moaning! In other words, Waffles is on to something.

The 1/2 empty glass > the 1/2 full one.

TWICE as good in fact and here's my proof.

Last week I had one bitch and moan post about a lack of work.


Instant double up on readership!

So listen to Waffles, he knows!

Need more readers to attract those valuable ads and sponsorships?

Just bitch and moan a little more often!

So thanks Waffles!

You're OK for a little dumpy old guy that never gets laid and always gets two-outed on the river unless you've got an all-in double gutter in a hand against me.

;)

Now if I could just find something else to rant about!

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

3 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Dumpy? That hurts. :(.

Katitude said...

eff the ranting and the boobie posts...when you really write, the posts are gold.

But the ranting does seem to draw a crowd doesn't it? Plus it feels kinda good *grin.

lightning36 said...

"You're OK for a little dumpy old guy that never gets laid and always gets two-outed on the river unless you've got an all-in double gutter in a hand against me."

muhahahahahahahaha