3/19/2010

Frantic Friday : I can haz Springz Edition....(NSFW)

Judging from the comments, I/M's and E-mails, I'd say you're all a bunch of degenerate perverts! Not that there's anything wrong with that mind you but honestly, before you all start moping around giving me


whenever our paths cross, the answer is NO!

When it comes to our Frantic Friday's NO, I did not


I stated very clearly at the beginning of the year, that Frantic Friday's would probably become a little sporadic going forward.

Have no fear though, I'm still on my life's mission and my search for the


will continue.

And trust me as soon as I find it, you my dear readers will most definitely be the first to know!

So don't worry kids, all things Frantic Friday are still


as usual!

It's just that Spring is trying to make a grand appearance here in


and that has me focussed on a few of my other favorite things, like


and of course, doing a lot more


out on the back deck.

The weather has really swung around nicely these last few weeks and one thing is for certain, I can tell you I'm not going to


one little bit!

Lately there's been so many great signs that


is just around the corner.

Always a dead give away, are the


packed with all the kids I love to play with.

I just love to waste away my day, playing in the


don't you?

It was actually so nice yetserday, that a whole whack of the kids went and got


I can't eat the stuff. I always eat it too fast and then, I get one of those headaches. You know the one I mean? The one where as soon as it starts, you start


I hate those headaches!

Like I said though, it was a pretty nice day. A few of the kids were even thinking about jumping in the bay. Way too cold for me though and honestly, I'm not really a swimmer anyhow. It'll usually take something pretty


to happen, before


Another sure sign of Spring around here is, all of the competitors for our annual Spring


have started to show up around town.

They're really good for our little community economically speaking and it really doesn't hurt at all, that most of the ones that showed up to watch last year looked like


I really <3 spectator sports!

OK that's it for this edition of Frantic Friday but before I go, I'd like to leave you with one little thought.

Since we're talking about Spring here and I like everyone to think that hope does in fact spring eternal, try to consider the following at all times kids!



My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

No comments: