- Phenomenal trip, with several amazing highlights to come.
- No pics involved, sorry! Didn't even take a camera.
- Walking in the Sea every morning with the one that you love, might just be the single greatest soother of the soul available to mankind.
- Tropical fish wild in the Sea, can learn where and when you'll be with some Banana and Bread each morning. (at least that's how we saw it! No way they could've been smart enough to have us trained that well right?)
- The Cuban people can smile and live like no others. Thankfully, it became infectious for the two of us as well. When after only the second full day our cheekbones actually started to hurt from the stretch of the grins, permanently plastered upon our faces.
- Oh and yes of course, there were multiple episodes of other types of "plastering" going on throughout the week as well. :)
It was time away that we both truly needed. Time to reflect on not only the past and all that has gone on in our lives as of late. But over the last week that was, we found far more time to focus on the choices that need to be made in the many years to come.
There was much time to discuss real friendships and where we want them to go, how we want them to blossom and where we'll seek out our next great life adventure.
There was time to reflect on what we've meant to each other as partners, lovers, friends and family. This was time that only grew the stretching of our facial skin, as together we realized once again just how amazingly lucky we truly are, to have found exactly what we needed in each other on the whole.
Time to acknowledge on one more occasion, that I truly am the luckiest kid to walk this great green Earth of ours.
And one last moment to share a thought with each of my real friends out there, as I sat and pondered what is really important in all of our lives.
I took just a little time to wish each of you, the same kind of joy and love that I have been so fortunate to have found in my life. For trust me, I could wish for nothing greater for you from my personal perspective.
My sincerest thanks for dropping by....