9/23/2008

Friends, the game & Jessica's cleavage....

First off, a Fred update. It was a pretty tough weekend all around. Lot's of progress made, which was very good. But the progression appears to be pretty painful. To keep Fred comfortable, an epidural was used. That has since been removed and the actual discomfort from the surgery, has been allowed to let it's presence be known. Fred's a pretty tough guy, for 1,000,076. But it was clear he was feeling the effects of the operation. Tough to bear witness too, to be honest. But on the bright side, solid food is once again on the menu for him. Now it's Hospital food of course! But the family can and will be making special deliveries of actual edible dishes for him, as we all work on building up his strength.

=======

Due to the time at the Hospital last night, I knew I'd have to miss the TuckFard game at 7:00pm. When I got home, I stopped by to see how the game was going and who was left to fight it out. They were still going at it 6 strong. So I got myself over to the TuckFard HORSE game, to see what kind of stack I had left after getting back home so late. It ended up that SHOCKERKITTEN won the first game, with MemphisMojo taking 2nd. and DonKaaa making it into the final money spot. I see Queen_K was the money bubble baby on the night. She's had a pretty good run these last few weeks. I hope it wasn't her hubby that busted the bubble on her! ;)


So I get myself to the HORSE game, to find out I still had a respectable 1,130 in my stack. Yes I have some work to do, but it's not as bad as I thought it would've been. I then realize, there's 18 runners in the damn thing! NICE ! I do my thing and "run" around the tables to say hello and thanks to everyone for making the show. It's then I realize who it is I'm talking to. There was a special guest appearance by one of my favorite "Okies," ( only "one of," 'cause I met his Mrs.! ;) ) GCox ! What a pleasant surprise indeed! Of course cem and muhc made the show. ( I expect nothing less from our honourary Tucks!) but then I realized that PUSH had also made an appearance after a little time away from all things TuckFard. I also noticed several of the league players from Sunday's in Bedrock had managed to come out for the donkery. Very cool crowd indeed! Made me really smile, when I had a lot of other crap on the brain. Much appreciated everyone! Thanks!

I just couldn't get anything going in the HORSE game. I mean nothing! It was just one of those nights where cards were hard to find, cards found were hard to hit and, making a move meant, my opponent would hit the mortal nutz. If they didn't hit, two players would be interested and one of them would at least be showing a hand that had me most likely killed. The big one came against DonKaaa and Val. We were in STUD and I was dealt the 8h-10h down, with the 9h for my door. It was easy to get into this hand, so I went for the ride. Then the tease, I get dealt the Jh. Open ended straight flush draw. Hmmmmm..... It cost me a few chips to stay in the hand, but the strength of it if it hits, is still only looking like a possible flush draw. The next card was the 10c. Now the appearance of my hand strength just weakened down to a straight. DonKaaa did have a pair of king's showing at that point, but it was Val's hand that had me the most confused right then and there. Despite being a bit junk'ish looking of a board, I've played enough that look like that, to know some of the dangers to look out for. I was then dealt a raggedy Ace and I did not improve. I had to check and I hated it. DonKaaa's board now showed two pair, and Val was betting into him! YIKES !!! I had to turn tale and run away. The vast majority of my stack was in the middle of the table, and I really felt like I was drawing to one of only two cards in the deck. I don't typically get into those situations too often, but combining the short stack I started with from being so late to the game, and the comparison of promise in my hand to what was already showing for my opponents, let's just say it brought a little greed out of me at the wrong time.

That left me the old, "pick a hand and go with it" approach, as my only way to get back in the game. I actually ended up picking the right hand! I just didn't have enough chips to push the eventual runner-up D-O-C-D away by 6th. st. When it came down to the 7th. I only had 25 chips left to throw at the pot. His two pair lower than the two I was holding, improved to a boat on 7th. and I was out. I stuck around to rail for quite a bit, as one by one the players dropped off the screen. Apparently it was initial night at HORSE, as cgc came home with the victory, and D-O-C-D like I said, finished in the 2nd. spot. I see Brudder Carson made a return to the +$ side of a TuckFard game, always nice!

I do have a question for those out there in the know. I've always liked the view from this angle.

But can you tell me where did all this cleavage come from? Is that what happens when a Girl goes Country?

I may just have to get an old Hound dog, run the Pick Up outta' Gas and change my name to Hank!

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Bam Bam, when a mommy loves a daddy a whole lot, she goes to the doctor. And then he takes what is basically a balloon and they stick it in mommy's chest so she can feel better about herself and get it on with Tony Romo.

If you have any other questions ask you mommy...

Riggstad said...

No way.. They are real. ALways have been. Her cleavage has been that way since she was 12.

Best jugs going!

muhctim said...

Is a work of art any less a work of art because the artist had help from an apprentice? beauty is in the hand of the holder. . .or something like that.

Memphis MOJO said...

Glad the pokery got your mind off of Fred for a while. Are you going to the bash in Pennsylvania?