The death of a BLAH-G....
Long time no nothin' kids....
Nothin' but work!
I've been spending more time considering what I've accomplished in my time in the Bloggerverse here, than I have on the living for the now part that I loved so much.
"Looking back is no way to live".
Then there's the real me.
I wrote some crap about
What I thought was my fav of all time in
was merely my contrived "sense of belonging" in our community.
When I look back at how this shit all really went down I have to say, I'm not sure I could've done it all any luckier!
The goal when I started this crap was simple....
Get someone to read my drivel.
Then the goals got a bit loftier!
1) Drink Al under the table (check)
2) Play in a G-Vegas game with Blood and Otis (check)
3) Get some time in Vegas with the kids (check, check, check, check, check, check AND check)
4) Find a HAWTIE that wants to be around me (check, check, check, check, check, check, check.... ad infinitum)
5) Get a real man to cook ELK for me (check)
6) Meet The BlogFather (check, check, check, check and hopefully, NEVER check out DAMMIT!)
7) Thank our troops (check)
8) Drink one, (maybe two'ish) with a guy (check)
9) Speak like a fool on BDR (check)
10) Buy Pauly a drink (check, check, check, check, well.... you get the idea)
11) Shoot the shit with JJ and DRIZZ on the Golf course (check)
12) Win a "Big Game" (check) Win The Skills Game (check) Win a BBT game (check) win a Dank (check)
What can I say?
Raised simple, born lucky.
For those of you keeping score however, there's always #13....
Get my ass to OKIE-VEGAS and its only 10 days from right now so hey!
Let's call it "soon to be CHECK"!
My sincerest thanks for dropping by....