11/18/2011

2011 WPBT help....

So apparently my disconnect with our world of late, knows no limits.

I read just now that there will in fact be a Last Longer Team Challenge at this years WPBT. (ARE WE THERE YET?) As I am undoubtedly the last one to become aware of this, (through no fault of ANYONE but my own) Peb's and I are now screening applicants for our third.

Interested candidates may leave a comment below and before the screaming of unfairness begins, highest B.A.C. will be the tie-breaker, should there be more than one of our friends still available.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

3 comments:

StB said...

Unless Al tosses his hat in the ring I should have a lock on this!

Unknown said...

I winning this contest if I win anything that weekend.

DrChako said...

Alas, I have been snatched by the runners.

BAC will be zero until AFTER the run, at which time it will be in record territory. Drizz territory, in fact.

-DrC