8/27/2010

Frantic Friday: The "Double D" Edition....(NSFW)

I know, I KNOW.

Bad blogger, BAD BLOGGER!

I've let our Frantic Friday's slide a bit and I'm sorry. Sometimes though, life just gets in the way. Chalk it up to living the dream.

It's not easy being Bammer you know?

So I promised a friend I'd make him a unique Frantic Friday and you know what? Here in Bedrock we live by the motto that,


You folks know me. Normally I'd be all about something like


or something else pretty special, like perhaps the endless quest to find the


But I sense Pokah Dave is apparently all about the


When you have a pal like double D, you do what you can to help him understand that there's nothing more important in life, than understanding the need to learn to


You all know me, I'm all about the quest for finding the


I'll die pretty damn happy the day I find the


to share with all of you!

But my man double D wants to see some exceptional


Who am I to disappoint?

I'll give DD this, a great pair can make for some awesome cleavage! Don't believe me? Well then,


Yes double D, I know you truly believe it's all about breasts


Good for you too!

I mean, a man's gotta' believe in something worth while right?

I just happen to run with a slightly different desire OK?

I mean, there are a few other


that can really uh.......... hold my attention.

Did I ever mention the


NO!

I'm not 100% positive or anything, but I believe in my heart of hearts that she's trying to send me some sort of message.


I don't know, what do you kids think?

:p

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Can we make it sexy Saturday so those of us with jobs can participate?

PokahDave said...

I like Bammer....you da man!