10/23/2009

Frantic Friday : The Blahs Edition.... (NSFW)

I don't what it is today, but I feel a little bit off my game. I'm not sure if it's the suddenly constant


and always


conditions around here, or what.

I just really feel off!

At first I thought it may have been have been my morning


something about those two cups, sorta' ruined my day you know?

Immediately after I had them I got all like,


and I just wanted to go


Yes kids, it's really THAT bad!

As a matter of fact, here's a clear indication of how bad the blahs have really gotten to me.

I was putting together a 1600 word Poker piece on some brilliant ideas for play from the


position and without even re-reading it, I just hit delete.

What a waste of a few hours!

Speaking of which, WTF is getting some of you so damn fired up about these LCS games in Baseball? If mistakes are what get you all jammed up for excitement, then you must be in heaven! Sure there's the occasional great play or timely hit but come on! It's really the mistakes that keep these games even remotely interesting at all.

I think I'd rather watch professional


than watch bad management decisions, followed by mistake after mistake on the field.

Listen up carefully Frantic Friday sports lovers, if you even remotely think you like the game and need to get your fix, try taking in a game of


Obviously, they've got the game down pat!

Hey!


That reminds me of the one thing that always makes me feel better!

I just need to get out of here right now and start googling me some


That'll do!

Oh and on a side note. Someone special has started sending nearly 100 new readers through here every Frantic Friday. It is very much appreciated my friend! But I'm too lazy to track back your google link so, make it easy for me to find you by comment or whatever and I'll put a special Frantic Friday together for just you and all your friends. The choice is yours.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

No comments: