5/22/2008

It's official....

That's it! I've had enough !!!!

After Schwabbles felt the need to make a call with Presto, to the second re-raise I decided to make on him, I've officially had enough ! LOL !!! No issue with the call Schaubs! I was a little on the "happy" side tonight. The cards may suck and since I never suck-out against anyone..... EVER! Any pair rocks against me for certain.

I need a break and therefore, I've decided to point myself towards a friend. Oooooooh, I'm gonna' get drunk ! AND I'm gonna' have one hell of a time for certain! So are all of those around me! It's just how I roll.

Cards suck HUGE !!!!

Friends on the other hand................. DO NOT !

So consider yourself warned friends of mine out there!

BAM-BAM..... BAM-BAM-BAM !!!!

For those that stop by here from time to time, I'll be back..............
Sometime.

My sincerest thanks dropping by....

3 comments:

DrChako said...

Don't be gone long.

-DrC

muhctim said...

Uhm, sir, I last sucked out a hand in 1959, and hell, I wasn't born till 1960. Tells you what my dear old mom and dad were doing!!! Hope to see you somewhere soon. . .be there, and no whining, my friend.

Baywolfe said...

I also look forward to a long and completely non-serious discussion with you regarding Life, The Universe, and Everything over way, way too many lagers than is necessary, or even humanly possible.

It sucks for me that most of you live way up in the NE and I'm down here in the SW. I plan on taking a couple of Poker vacations next year when there are some Blogger games happening. I think you said something about Golf, Poker, and ??? in Austin next year?