4/23/2008

Armageddon my point across.....

Although I admit to not being the ultimate or consummate devout that I’m sure I should be, considering my lifestyle choices and the chances I’ve taken over the years, I've recently found myself focusing on all the signs of Armageddon.

I know there was something like “there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars,” and then about 8 years ago, didn’t all the planetoids align in a pretty little row?
BUT NO ARMAGEDDON!

Wasn’t there something about “One corrupted government?” Let’s face it! ALL of our current government’s can be put into one category! And that has to be CORRUPT!
BUT NO ARMAGEDDON!

I think we all know the common one, “Backsliding, turning from the faith, betrayal!” because we’ve all had to deal with some form of variance!
BUT NO ARMAGEDDON!

If we assume the recent “Blogger Wars” BS that has hopefully passed us by and found it’s rightful home back in the smoker’s corner of the High Schools it belongs in was “Hatred of Christian against Christian.” Then that too has passed.
BUT NO ARMAGEDDON!

To cover what our buddy Mathew once wrote, “Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.” I simply offer you the game of Poker.
BUT NO ARMAGEDDON!

“But trust me dis-believers, there are clear signs the end is near! I humbly offer up the true signs according to me, your humble servant.” [Bam-Bam 9:26]

First, THIS GUY is holding some "bash" thing. Then, THIS GUY decided it would be a good idea to go. So he called THIS GUY and asked him to come along for the ride. He replied with a resounding yes and since they were going to be going anyhow, they discussed it with THIS TEMPTRESS and she decided it was a great idea too. As they pass through the valley of death, they’ll travel right past THIS GUY, and will attempt to garner his interest in joining them on this epic journey.

Then as they collectively arrive amongst the heaven’s, it is said that one Capt’n shall appear before them. He’ll at first seem fully capable and handle himself well, despite the obvious need of a wheelchair during the light weight Drizzle.

It is also written that ANIguy that goes against this set forth plan, may encounter a stubborn Donkette, who’s protection of her young stands second to none. Stories have been told of her conquering even the largest of peaks, to fight her one true battle.

And of course there’s the flooding! Lot's and lot's and lot's of flooding!
I envision enough flooding shall commence, to ensure no Comfort in the Southern regions will go un-touched. Even the Glen's are not safe from this savage ending. This liquid will flow downward at an alarmingly fast pace, as gravity will truly be in control of the earth and all of those left upon it. Some will not be able to watch, and will turn their heads in disbelief. But the sign of gravities pull might just be the clearest of all signs dear brethren! I am hopefull that we’ll be able to keep a rapid eye on he who so selflessly falls, so that others may be fairly warned.

There will be signs as obvious as Kats getting along with Dogs and L's mysteriousry disappearing, onry to be repraced with R's. These must not go unnoticed by anyone!

But I suggest to you, neigh URGE! That this "bash" shall be the place to be in the event of Armageddon. Run and gather with thy flock and salute life during the moment at hand!

“For if the occurrences of the past can be considered clear indication of the signs that have been foretold, it’s coming!” [Bam-Bam 2:22 - 23]

My advice for you now is to constantly read the Phonebook and watch for it to offer signs of the “countdown.” Consider yourselves forewarned of the clear and impending doom that will surely be………….. Armageddon!

Oh and…..

My sincerest thanks for dropping by….

1 comment:

BWoP said...

Amen my brother!

Just be careful around the AsianJews. They will hunt down your Savior and nail him!

Uhhhhhhhh . . .