7/08/2009

Stumbled upon....

Rough day on the go, so not too much time to get a proper post up here today. Kind of bites actually, as I really wanted to talk about our upcoming extended weekend trip. Hopefully tomorrow!

When I did the Blogger Anthems post a while back, it was quite a bit of fun honestly. The feedback was really good and everyone seemed to take their particular anthem in stride.

Well as I was driving in today, I was saddened by the fact that I had to miss out on Okie-Vegas this weekend, but still happy for all those that are going to make it. Then listening to some tunes on the way in, I found something that made me think of us all as a collective. Well.... at least whenever we get together that is!




I certainly always seem to find that when we all get together, there definitely ain't no rest for the wicked!

Have a blast Okies! Wish I was there.

My sincerest thanks for dropping by....

No comments: